Monday, June 13, 2011

What do you think of my song?

At first this was like a poem and then made it into a song...Just tell
me what you think about it Rate it from 1 to 10, any suggestions are
accepted, Thank you!! Lol :P
" I close my eyes"

I'm just here wondering if u meant all you said
wondering if you remember yesterday
Wondering if I should care
after all tomorrow you won't be there

Watching the sunset I felt your glare
I still feel your keen brown eyes stare
You said "meet me at the horizon"
But the sky is singing a sad song

Recalling when Sun shined around us
And knowing dark clouds soon approach

I begged you to hold me close
I hugged you hoping you'd never let go
you said it felt like the world stopped
To me it felt like a fraction of a second
that couldn’t last long
just long enough to stay in my mind
Long enough to bring me a smile

I'm just here wondering if I meant all I said
or if some words I should’ve kept to myself
wondering if Ill ever see you again

they say they life goes on
Time heals all your wounds
But I wish you’d call someday
And say:
I love you, I miss you
More than yesterday
I wish you were with me today
And I still think of when
You begged me to hold you close
You hugged me hoping I'd never let go
I closed my eyes and felt the world stop.

But I look at my phone
You haven’t called
I see no message
always knew you had a bad memory
I thought once you had ice inside
But honey doesn’t matter ill walk and smile

Im once again thinking of you
I close my eyes and here you are
But I know I am better without you
Life goes on, and time will heal all my wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment