Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recording drums help please?

My friend and I are both musicians and are starting to want to record
some of our ideas. I am looking into buying a drum microphone kit so i
can record drums. I know I will need more than just the mics and I
will have around 7 Mics for my drums so i will have to have something
to plug all those mics into and record (Like a recording interface is
used for guitars and vocals) but I don't know what. have a GTDaudio
BM-9200 8 channel Powered Mixer we use to play through PAs and wasn't
sure if I could use this to record drums? It has inputs for
microphones and also has inputs with "rec" over them, but I wasn't
sure if there was a way I could use this or what do i have to get?
Here is a link to a picture of the mixer
http://www.gtdaudio.net/images/products/powered-mixers/BM900.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment