Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can anybody help me with this song..?

Hey all! Yes, I need help learning another piano piece. This time it's
Ed Sheeran's 'The A Team'. I've looked all over and can't find a
single tutorial or piece of sheet music anywhere! It's really
important and it would be much appreciated if this question could be
answered like 'Peachy Perfect' answered my previous one about Leddra
Chapman's 'Someone Better Than You'.
Please, please, please help! It's urgently needed and I will be very
grateful if you can help! 10 points for best answer!
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVKDehkI
If the link doesn't work YouTube: "Ed Sheeran A Team Piano" and click
on "Ed Sheeran- The A Team Piano ESTAR". It's not this one, so then
click on the link named "Ed Sheeran A Team Piano" by TheBaitTV (second
link down on the right). I only need to know from 2:40 till the end.
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment