Monday, December 5, 2011

Tyra Banks to Ray King: My Top Model Persona Isn't Me

Dinner using the Nobleman Tyra Banks states her America's Next Top Model persona is way taken off who she is really. Featured on Ray King's CNN special Dinner Using the Nobleman, the supermodel stated: "When I am a slave to and also have all of this makeup on and I am like, 'Your picture isn't fierce,' that's a personality. In tangible existence I am passive aggressive, I am anti-confrontational, I am even just in training to learn to be confrontational."Other stars who became a member of Banks in the dinner, which broadcast on CNN Sunday were Conan O'Brien, Seth MacFarlane, Shaquille O'Neal, Twitter Boss Jack Dorsey, Quincy Johnson and Russell Brand. Watch a clip of Banks: Ray King Special: An Evening Meal with Nobleman will re-air Saturday, 12 ,. 10 at 8/7c and 10/9c on CNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment